Friday, May 28, 2010

i love yesterday


yesterday
28/5/2010
went to kota permai with my parents
and i saw yeang,frankie,ah lung,ah choi,ah tee and kok san
then we went to swim
swim swim siwm
after that we went to poorside rest
drank and ate sandwich
then mum say that she want go back home 1st
dad finish his goft,then come join us
he hungry and he talk with everyone
dad was fun
he talk with my fren..
keep make joke with them
LMAO
then dad and my friend
all drink beer
except me,andy and ah tee la
we are good person
i text with pravinthiran
he say that he also at k.p club
woo..i go find him..
and i saw him
but i never say hi to him
sorry pravinthiran
heheee
frankie drank until mabuk
his face become red
OMG
yeang & ah choi face also become red
im afraid
then dad say want go sauna
all follow go in
except frankiee
he drunk
and yesterday i saw arecca,jason,form3 friend and someone
hahahaAa
suddenly mum come kota permai again
they finish sauna went to swimming again
i competition with my dad
2 round
damn tired
but i won i won
wheee
won dad..yeahhh
7pm we want go back home
dad and mum fetch frankie,ah yeang,ah lung,ah choi and ah tee
go mcd
because someone is mabuk
kekeeXx
went back home
so tired
my hand and leg so pain
then go NTS restoran take my dinner
back home
faster go sleep
text with frankie a while then sleep
sleep until 12.45am
pravintiran text with me
he say that today saw me
wheee
but we never talk
he say that he hope monday can come find me
and talk with me
wheee
1am
we want sleep liaw
today
29/5/2010
woke up
my maid call me woke up but i dunwan
continue sleep
then he text me call me woke up
okiee i woke up
hehehehee
and went to taekwando
damn tired
leg pain
today i want go back peedee
tomorrow only back shah alam
buh-byee

No comments:

Post a Comment