Monday, May 10, 2010

unwell

today is school day
for me
is my spacial day
for us
is our anniversary day
in school,actually i wanna gave u surpise
but suddenly i feel uncomfortable
so natasha accoompany me go find PN.Teng
Pn.Teng call us go find PN.Sanggetha and told her that u wanna go back home
PN.Sanggetha help me call my parents
and natasha help me took my bag for me
my mum call my aunty come and fetch me back
becoz mum at Ampang.KL
she bz working
went back home
rest rest rest
my maid gave me medicine and 100plus
i online a while then go and sleep
7.00pm woke up
frankieeh sms me
andy reach home
go downstair
candy shout my name
[MANDYTAN]
she look so hyper
hahaAA
andy back home
he gave me a letter & my bottle
becoz i forget brg my bottle back home
lucky got lynn syn help me took
and my 2 shapo laogong
i love them so much
they write a letter for me
i feel so touched
if u can see what they write
you're feel touched too
next page is lynn syn write for me

my cutiee lynn syn help me
copy the homework
thx..lynn syn

i love them


i wanna kiss my 2laogong

i love them so much

8.00pm
natasha and foo may sms me
and rachele msn me
they so care me
i like foo may
heheEE
i went to my aunty house
for fun
bcoz i bored..hehe
go there saw this baby
so cutee
make by aunty
she use socks to make it
damn cutee
next time i wanna make 2 babyfor my 2lagong



thx for my fren so care me
i love u all
buh-byee
see u tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment