Wednesday, May 5, 2010

damn hyper

wheee~
today in school
got take picture with our class
when i moral class
1 pengawas call us go down and take picture
esther borrow me tie
go down
me & natasha &lynn syn was sit on the chair
i sit middle, lynn syn(my laogong)sit beside me
natasha(my 2rd laogong) sit beside me t00
1st me and natasha discuss later freestyle,what we gonna do
hahaAA
i do many funny face
and today Pn.Teng are so hawt +pretty
we take 3picture
the last picture is freestyle
when the uncle say now is freestyle
i say FREESTYLE come on everybody
let freestyle and say cheeess..kekexX
ah dong liew join our freestyle
hahaAA
finish freestyle
we shout and go back class study
damn hyper
with natasha and lynn syn xD
ICTLperiod
natasha and lynn syn draw my hand
left hand is natasha draw
right hand is lynn syn
they finish draw i go be childish
go upstair
show
shaarann,frankieeh,jude,chooi,marcus,boh boh,myke&alan
my
BOOM BOOM BAA
hand
muhahaha
hyperrr
okay lar..
gudnitezz

No comments:

Post a Comment