Friday, May 21, 2010

520days

sorry im late update blog
now i wanna talk about yesterday thng
20/5/2010
is [I LOVE YOU]days
wednesday im emo
but yesterday im happy
whee i love yesterday
im so hyper
lalalala~
James say that he also hyper in class
hahaha=]
this few days im close wif Jay aw
hahaha duno why?
wednesday im angry frankieeh
then yesterday he gave me this paper
btw,frankieeh i din angry you liaw
smilEe=D
and yesterday in class

i not talk so much wif lynn syn&natasha(2laogong)
because i sit wif myke
and keep talk wif him hehe
his is my listener
and
mandee is his listener t00=]
i never talk wif 2laogong(LS)&(NJ)
but we chat in a paper
=D
oh ya i almost forget liaw
i say I LOVE YOU to all my fren
someone say back i love you too
someone say yerr..mandee..u gila ah..*haha*

I LOVE YOU=>Foo May
I LOVE YOU=>Lynn Syn(laogong)
I LOVE YOU=>Natasha(laogong)
I LOVE YOU=>Daniel Yeang(korkor)
I LOVE YOU=>Frankieeh Chee
I LOVE YOU=>Myke Phua
I LOVE YOU=>Jay Aw
I LOVE YOU=>Damien
I LOVE YOU=>Kwan Hui
I LOVE YOU=>James Sim
I LOVE YOU=>Sharrann
I LOVE YOU=>Stanley
I LOVE YOU=>Ah Dong Liew
I LOVE YOU=>Esther Ng
I LOVE YOU=>Samantha
I LOVE YOU=>Nicole Lee
I LOVE YOU=>Rachele Lim
I LOVE YOU=>Liying
I LOVE YOU=>Qin Yean
I LOVE YOU=>Alan Goh
I LOVE YOU=>Kevin Lim
I LOVE YOU=>Candy
I LOVE YOU=>Ah lung/Ah Choi/Ah Tee
i love them so much
but dunno they love me as friend ant??
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment