Wednesday, May 19, 2010

my dear friend

wednesday
i love today
because no need brng text book come school
i just brg english text book only
my bag so gently..*haha*
before recess
im hyper
lynn syn and natasha so funny..
i can say we so HAMHAM..
muhahha
blah blah blah~
skip
after recess
stupid frankieeh
bad frankieeh
he damn free,draw ghost for me-.-
i hate it
skip skip skip
i wanna help my fren go 2D ask sumthng
but
i hear sumthng bad news for me
then i become emo liaw
go back class
myke,pin vee & me
feel so sad..
2emo boy and 1emo girl
lalalala
im not in a good mood to salin nota
so myke help me do~
thx myke
he also emo and sad
but still wanna help me salin
myke,pin vee and me
we three are listener
we care our fren
then
jun kai playing water wif likian
suddenly he so emo
he use water to splash himself
he really mad
so when i go back home i call him
ask him what happen
haix..
all is
[love]problem
he cry :(
so i ask myself
what happen today
i must help them
must MUST
they cry i cry,they emo i emo,they sad i sad t00
i wan follow them
damien say that he kena surat amaran
no wonder i saw him in class look so emo lar
i wanna tell my fren sumtnng
=>damien don sad~
=>myke u r my listener,i'll help you..don be sad & emo ~smile
=>pin vee i trust u,u can forget her..gambateh..smileE
=>jun kai,don cry..i wont tell everyone ur thng..smilee
and
=>mandee,u ahhh..don think too much la..that is a joke..
last
i wanna say
happy birthday to pei wern

No comments:

Post a Comment