Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wheeeeee

today in school
im bored
nothing to do
just always study
study study study
blah!! blah!! blah!!
now
natasha & lynn syn is become my laogong
wooow
im their wife
they can protect me
talking with me when i bored
lynn syn can sakai with me when im emo
i love them
so much-muackz
no them no mandee
they are my important person
and today
alan goh pin vee write a poesy
he like JAY CHOU周杰伦
so he make a poesy,inside have jay chou song
~可以给我一首歌的时间吗?~
~让我说完说好的幸福呢。~
~我不配做你的彩虹,~
~照亮不到你五颜六色的人生~
~也许你觉得我是牛仔很忙,不在乎你~
~可是我希望我是个魔术先生。~
~把你变在我心里,要你知道,我有多在乎你。~
~也许你的心情像晴天,~
~可是我的心情像龙卷风,好复杂。~
~虽然我聞不到什么七里香稻香的。~
~但我却闻到的都是你散发的香。~
~我会选择退后,~
~让你一路向北,到千里之外。~
~不想要回到过去,不想遇上时光机。~
that was nice
i love this peosy
this peosy by alan goh
alan im so proud of you liaw
hehEE..
after school
splash foo may
today is her bday
say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to foo may
yay~~
damn jun kai
don splash me again la
always reach home also wet
arghh angry u
SEI jun kai

No comments:

Post a Comment