Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hyper

today tuesday
whole day im so hyper
wheee~
i get well
go back to school
say Hi to all my fren
natasha&shaarann say me..
*mandy u gila ah?*
*im laugh*
don care them
continue my thng
ah yeang,boon lin and boon kit
come find me at canteen
actually ah yeang want see his lover..hahaAA
boon lin&boon kit just follow ah yeang-.-
ah yeang say what happen to ur neck
give snake bite ah
hahaAA..im laughing..and answer
ya gv snake bite so pain..(haha)
ah yeang believe me...wakaka
cutieee
he really believe me..wow..cool..
they follow me go upstair my class
hehe..
then go in my class
sit with myke [LOL]
continue study
blah blah blah
geografi period..
jun kai come sit with me and myke
then we popek popek
and chating in a paper
LMAO
bully myke..muhahaha
recess time
mandee recess with esther&lynn syn(my laogong)
then then then
last period
[MATE]
hyper again
teacher change place
shawizal sit beside myke
myke sit middle
PN.Teng say me&myke
always talk talk talk
she gonna change our place
OMG--(i don't want)
then im study..
myke and shahwizal looking at me
and myke is laughing
somethng gonna happen
i ask myke wad happen
he tell me*****
WTF shahwizal u so so so
hamsap
no wonder myke keep laughing lar -.-
i tell shahwizal
U SO HAMSAP
he ask myke wad is hamsap
hahaAA..myke call him go ask teacher lar
shahwizal really go ask PN.Teng
hahahahaha
he ask PN.Teng
wad is the meaning of HAMSAP
PN.Teng*quiet*and smile
then teacher told him wad is the meaning of hamsap
he know
and he say
*MANDEE U HAMSAP*
i say thx..=]
hahahAA
idiot myke keep always laughing at us-.-
now
whole class
say HAMSAP this words liaw
they saw me
and say
*MANDEE HAMSAP*
i say back to them
u hamsap t00^^
hahahaa
SHAHWIZAL
*U SO HAMSAP*blek
he angry and wan beat me
hahaha i quarrel with him
last 6.32pm wanna go back home
we say MYKE IS THE MOST HAMSAP
he say yay~*high5*with me
and we stop quarrel liaw
wheeeee
this is shahwizal
handsomeee

No comments:

Post a Comment