Friday, May 21, 2010

cutiee God

haix..
today
my line is good
and
i gonna tell u all about today thng
emm hmmm
moral period 1st
nothing to say just always do excrise
recess time
recess wif lynn syn (laogong)
she always teman me recess..whee thx lynn syn
muackzz<3
when i ate food
frankieeh,jot and james
keep looking at me
damn shy
i cant ate my food
so i never finish my nasi lemak
T.T..
btw,thx frankieeh buy water for me
so peppery hot
after recess
pj time
me,amery,lynn syn&natasha
never go pj..we stay in class
play play play
amery carry me up
hahahaha
after pj time,i cant pt wif junkai them leh
teacher saw me,she call me go in class
sorry jun kai
after school
WHT
i hear that shaarann kena buang
OMG~
i dunwan he kena buang
i wan his study in smk kk
wish teacher give him a chance
pls pls pls my cutiee GOD!!
night time i boring so i msn wif
my best fren
kanny anant
i miss him so much
see he so leng zai liaw
hahahaAA

aiyoooyoyo
wan exam liaw
scare leh..
i cant talk wif him 6days
and i
wan study
haix...
so 1 week cannot online
never update blog start from sunday
see u all next friday
buh-byee

No comments:

Post a Comment