Wednesday, May 12, 2010

rain is awesome

wednesday
arghh
today so early woke up
i hate it
mum call me woke up
because
she wan brg me go hospital
to check my stomach
haix..damn early woke up larr
tired~feel so sleepy
when hospital..
blah blah blah
let doctor.GOON
check my stomach lol
then he gave me medicine
lol--i need to eat medicine
went back home
tuition time
then go school
bad natasha dint come
make me&lynn syn feel bored
and i dunno why today feel so emo
when u come and find me..
im not dare to look at you
sorry..
hmmph
emo emo emo
sorry lynn syn
today never play with you
last period i only become hyper
now i only know
BM teacher is awesome
she play with us
hahaha
hambali&shahwizal can make me laugh
hahahaAA
they so cutee and funnny
i love them
today all malay boy say me
MANDY HAMSAP
hahaha..
yer..shahwizal ,aiman and shahrifudin
bully me T.T
no lar..they just play wih me
and today rain
alamak actually i hate rain
but today
damn nice
small door there
traffic jam
i cant walk go out leh
and there i can become roti canai=]
hahaA
aiyooo..van aunty
parking so far
we need to run go there...and mandee never brg umbrella
ohnooo..
i run run run...
hahaAA..
frankieeh follow=]
whole body wet
ahdongliew say today natural shower=]hahaha
ya..i love today
rain is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment