Thursday, May 27, 2010

LOL

Hello
4days never update blog
because of the exam
the 6days is fake
wahaha
you talk with me
thanks you lolipop & fishball
Lol
talk about today and yesterday thng
yesterday exam
BI paper 1&2 and BM paper 2
English for me is feel okay lar
not too hard
bm so hard i hate the karangan
bm sure failed*sigh*
english paper1
Pn.Sharon came out
she write our name
that today she say
Mandy u so famous
i say:har???
pn.sharon:in the p1 test got ur name & megan
i say:orh ya lol teacher write our name
pn.sharon:ya i write all the student name..
me&natasha =>laughing
natasha and me become famous*haha**jkjk*
today recess with him

go library with him
cant believe that he want accompany me go library
hahaha

today we exam sains paper1&2 and pjk
sains paper 2 is damn hard(same wif bm paper 2)
walao A..sains paper2 sure failed too
but sains paper 1 so easy
pj we just simply write answer
everyone sure cant believe
that Myke Phua use 2mint to finish up the pj test
fuyoooh myke pro
and
lim jun kai handphone kena rampas
when we exam suddenly he handphone ring ring
Pn.upik say who brng handphone
is lim jun kai
haix..pity him
go take back from teacher ba

tomorrow is holidays
no school
yeahh
back home
shaarann find me
shaarann and i go walk a big round
we talk talk talk
until 7.30pm only back home ate my dinner
then sms with pravinthiran
until now heheEE
i dint saw him today so bad
he say sorry to me because he haven finish his homework
so cant find me
nvm forgive him=]
he hope that monday see me in school
wheeE lol
mum and dad suddenly treat me & bro good
everyday they busy as bee,no time to accompany us
but now
dad suddenly say want brng us go funfair
and mum say brg us go swimming
lol..what happen??/
sure gt problem..heheEE
superman satursday go sarawak liaw
haix..

okiee lar want sleep liaw..byE..
tomorrow only update blog again

No comments:

Post a Comment