Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Picnic

Hi..
im happy yesterday
7oclock James text me and woke me up
then text with him a while
he want sleep..be pig(^0o^)
i so early wake up because i wan went to picnic
wheeeee
go beach picnic
yeahhh
we went there had a lot of fun at there
at the beach there
we ate our breakfast
haha
then i started to be child
play with my cousin
was fun
we so childish=)
at there we play badminton
hahaha
i play badminton with 7years old boy(Mascle Ong)
he damn cute
me and him like until siao siao
ran there ran here
then we went to there play water
actually we got take many picture
but all the picture at my sister-in-law there(cemera)
so i cant upload-sorry
then 12clock we went back home
you know what is the 1st im doin?
finish bath go sleep
1oclock sleep until 4oclock
then sister-in-law brg us go playgroud
at there i go do execrise
andy play badminton
suddenly james text me and said
:got a guy at my blog scold me and you
i was like walao A so many stranger
then i faster went back home to on my laptop go my blog
and see
who is LP??so rude and noob
haix..i hate him scold my friend
so i write on my blog that mssg for him to see
sorry everyone.because i really very angry that ppl scold my friend
then
Many ppl comment on my blog
got 3 stranger,nicki,lp and kendy
Haix..
i dont care lar
then my friend and me fight in my blog
My God!!!
James,Frankie and Rachele
thx ur helping
but i really dunwan you all help me
i scare that u all kena scold too
plz.don help mandee>
night time i chating with James,Kanny,Frankie and Rachele
suddenly got ppl text me
i don't know who is that guy
so i ask him who r u?
he said he so miss me,i was so shock man.
then he keep ask me who are you?
My god he know im mandy but why still wan ask my name -.-
he is from johor baharu
wahhh..i really don't know who leh?
but finally he say his is nashzrul,my classmate
hahaAA not stranger =)
he change handphone
and i text with him
he said that he got something wanna tell me
i was thinking wad thing leh??
-text-
nash:i miss u,,hahahahahahaha
Me:owh~i miss u too=)
nash:really?
Me:ya=)
nash:I very-very miss you,,i wan see you..
Me:Haha after holidays we wan see in school,don worry.=)
nash:Hmm..still dunwan sleep?
Me:hehe..ya..
Nash:owh..i wan sleep
Me:night~
Nash:night babeyh mandy,bye
I was shocked
but i dont care
finish text-continue my msn chating
lalalala~
2oclock i wan sleep liao


No comments:

Post a Comment