Thursday, June 10, 2010

VOMIT

HELLO
yesterday i so unlucky
i at mum office whole day
play com and do craf whole day
but suddenly i stomach pain
dunno why
maybe eat dirty thing
damn pain
pain until cry
my mum still smile at me -.-
i ask mum,don smile lar..no mood i so so so pain,u know
okieee i know.*stop smile
then i call my dad and mum faster fetch me back home
back home that time
i vomit at the longkang thr
walaoA serious very pain
then i faster go bath and sleep
sleep a while the vomit
so toilsome
when i sleep i off my handphone
when i woke up a while
on back my hp
got 13miss call
i dunno who
then text with frankie a while
boon lin call me
hehehe=]
he blur blur
but im happy that he call me
skip skip skip
then
i vomit until 2am
sleep vomit sleep vomit
i never drink and eat dinner
if i eat,then vomit again.haix..
until the next day
i sleep until 12.30pm
never eat breakfast also
woke up then text wif frankieeh
then eat something
feel better adi
whooo
i hate sick,stomach pain and vomit
then online
chat wif james(dadarl)
hehe
i love him too<3

No comments:

Post a Comment