Monday, June 14, 2010

No electric

Hi everyone
blog again
today im bored
me,andy,adeline and my maid at house
i slept until 1oclock woke up
and now have electric
damn it
what can i do?
reading book
me and adeline
im 1st time see my bro
take out book and read
bcoz he nothing to do
hahaha
is bored
then i go wash car
actually we're playing water
hahaha
stupid andy splash me water
im wet
arghh~
and he faster go in house
to lock the door
he bad boy
we feel so cool
but i got an idea to make him open the door
hehehe xD
then 4oclock got electric
wheeee
andy and adeline playing computer
so i go my aunty house to do my kraftangan thing
i make sock toy
wheee
i make black and white
and this so cute


i make 1 for james
that day i promise him
so i did
do the kraf until 7pm
then cass come
cass back from dubai
i miss her
and i saw her today
she come back becoz she school holidays
3 month holidays
she live in dubai
then i go back bath
and ate my dinner
and online
chat with frankie and james
lol
funny happen
mum wear my pjamas dress
wakaka
so funny
LMAO
she said that she also can wear
dad said she look like cartoon
i keep laughing
none stop
tomorrow wan back pd
coz adeline mum said she must go back tomorrow
she wan adeline go out play
haix..
i cant go funfair wif james
james:next time ba
funfair wont close=)
at pd i'll be boring
so who can accompnay me??

No comments:

Post a Comment